Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Special on New CTMH Organizers


During August, when you place an order for the new Accessory Roll-Up at full retail price, you qualify to receive 2 new Base & Bling style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms, FREE (a $7.90 value)!



Pictured above, the organizer is being used to store our Base & Bling jewelry pieces. I've already organized my jewelry using the small organizer box with our craft boxes so I have used my roll-up to store my embellishments.



There are 16 pockets with full-length double zippers. It also has a sturdy loop at the top for hanging. When folded, the organizer is the size of a large clutch.



The second organizer is designed to store 25 Shin-Han alcohol markers but will easily hold Copic or Spectrum markers as well.



During August, when you place an order for the new Marker Roll-Up at full retail price, you qualify to receive the new D-size stamp set My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes FREE (a $17.95 value)! The big balloon stamp is perfect for practicing your marker techniques!

The Marker Roll-Up organizer retails for $17.95 and the Accessory Roll-Up for $18.95 at wendyh.ctmh.com


These are a great addition to our exclusive organizing system which is built upon stacking cases, custom foam inserts, shoulder tote, and rolling tote. I have all of these pieces available for viewing in my mini-store at My {Scrappy/Crafty} Home. Contact me here.




No comments:

Post a Comment